Pesage de processus
A collective term Sasco uses to describe our range of scales and weighing systems that can accurately weigh bulk products when the products are “in transit” through manufacturing, storage, distribution, or loading processes. These bulk products include coal, iron ore, sugar, and grain.
- Hopper Scales or Throughput Weighers are used to ensure that a predetermined weight of a bulk product is discharged either within a manufacturing or refining process or as part of a loading process normally into a truck or train. For example, grain being discharged from a silo into a truck.
- Bagging Scales are used to ensure that bags in a manufacturing or packaging process, are filled to the correct weight. For example, flour being bagged in a flour mill.
- In-line Check Weighing Systems are automatic or manual weighing systems used for checking the weight of packaged commodities. For example, these are normally found at the off going end of a production process and are used to ensure that the weight of a pack of the commodity is within specified limits.
- Silo Weighing Scales which are used to determine the weight of bulk products stored in silos. For example, animal feed stored in a feedlot silo.
- Belt Weighing Scales which are used to weigh used bulk materials travelling over a troughed conveyor belt of any length. For example, coal being supplied into a generation plant.