SASCO CHANGING THE STATUS QUO IN SCALES AND WEIGHING SYSTEMS
In everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo. This is as true today, as it was when Sasco opened for business, over a 100 years ago.
Accurate scale and weighing processes are critical to the industrial process as is compliance with the laws that govern weighing of goods for sale. Customers want accurate weighing results, that they can legally use for commercial transactions, simply and cost-effectively.
The way Sasco challenges the status quo is by taking an uncomplicated result driven approach to advocating innovative solutions which meet industrial customer’s scale and weighing requirements.
To achieve this, we have systematically focused on developing and evolving our business to deliver the following leading offering:
• An extensive range of industrial scales, spares and weighing systems.
• An extensive range of process weighing scales and weighing systems.
• A range of proven automation and unmanned systems.
• Multiple sector weighing solutions including road, rail and bulk products.
• Weighing software providing full axle weighing and SOLAS compliance.
• A range of ERP, cloud and data integration platforms.
• National and regional maintenance, repair and verification support plans.
• SANAS calibration services and legal for trade verification.
• Weighing training courses through our SETA accredited academy
• BBBEE Level Three.
We believe in thinking differently, so whether you have a product, software, automation, training, service, calibration or verification need, we invite you to share your weighing enquiry with us.